2008年9月4日

Hello Everyone~

Hello everybody, I am at Okayama Toyoko INN now ! : D
There was so nice these days, but the weather was not so good... : (
Wheather report says that the weather will be still not so good until I go back to Taiwan : (
However, I still enjoy in this trip!



I went to the BIC CAMERA at abut 20:00, it is so huge~!!! And all cameras there can be use, very nice~

I will go to take the photo about 0-kei at Okayama eki at about 22:00~ (21:00 at Taiwan)
Good luck for me~ : D

P.S.
I am now cancel the limitation adout the message writting, you can write some thing for me in Chinese~
(I can see BIG-5 here)
The keyboard here is not very nice to use, and.....please forgive about my poor English : S

2 則留言:

  1. 哈哈哈....
    please forgive about my poor English
    -------------------------------------------

    有惡劣到,拍得愉快啊...多按一些回來"止癢",呵呵!

    回覆刪除
  2. OK~
    But I still hope the weather will going to be
    better~
    Please waitting for my pictures, and I also
    hope they will be very nice pictures, too~

    Thanks for Kobayashi's message~~~

    回覆刪除