2006年8月18日

She


She is in everything I sight
Is in everything I say
Is in everything I write
Is in everything I play

She is the stay of my demise
She is the one who makes me whole
Is the water in my eyes
Is the fire in my soul

She will render me unarmed
In my surrender be unharmed
And I will heed this higher call
And in my rising I will fall into innocence I lay
And in her garden I will pray
That the morning brings the rain
Upon my brow

She is the ending of my night
She is the coming of the spring
Is the dawning of the light
She is my love, my everything
But she is more than I can write
And more than I can sing

歌詞:Matthew Lien

(c)(p) Whispering Willows Records / Whispering Willows Music / Warner Chappell Taiwan,
from the album "Touching The Earth"

※照片攝於羅東運動公園望天丘 2005/07

沒有留言:

張貼留言